What Should Be Paid Attention to During Gear Assembly
In the process of gear processing, in addition to ensuring the processing accuracy of the gear, we also need to pay attention to the problem of gear assembly. Otherwise, if the gear assembly is not paid attention to, the life of the gear with high precision will not be too long. Pay attention to what problems?
- Matching: mainly the cooperation between the hole and the shaft should be compounded according to the requirements. For example, the fixed connection gear shall not be eccentric or skewed; the sliding gear shall not be engaged or stuck; the gear on the hollow shaft shall not be shaken.
- Center distance and backlash: ensure the accuracy of gear center distance and proper backlash. If the gear backlash is too small, the transmission will be inflexible, and if the backlash is too large, shock and vibration may occur.
- Tooth surface contact accuracy: To ensure the correctness of tooth surface contact accuracy and contact position, if the contact position is not correct, there will be relative errors between the two meshing gears.
- Gear positioning: ensure the accurate positioning of the gear, and the amount of misalignment cannot be greater than the specified value.
- Balance: The large gear with a high speed regulation should be checked for dynamic balance after being assembled on the shaft to prevent excessive vibration.
The service life of the gear can be improved only when there is no problem with the machining accuracy of the gear and the accuracy of the gear assembly. The above is an introduction to the five matters to be paid attention to in the gear assembly.