Resin Sand Casting
Resin sand casting is improved and adjusted on the basis of traditional casting coating, which can effectively prevent the oxidation of high temperature liquid metal, and no chemical reaction in contact with the casting and high temperature liquid metal.
The basic information
Ordinary casting coating only plays a blocking and isolation role in the middle of the casting and casting mold to achieve the purpose of preventing sand sticking, but ordinary casting coating due to poor adhesion, low strength, poor fire resistance, gas generation, easy to cause castings to produce sand sticking, sand holes, pores, carbon slag and other defects.
The new casting coating is improved and adjusted on the basis of the traditional casting coating, which can effectively prevent the oxidation of high temperature liquid metal, and the casting and high temperature liquid metal contact process without chemical reaction. And can absorb and digest nitrogen, sulfur, carbon and other gases.
Thus completely solve:
Casting sand sticking,
Casting sand hole,
The casting is rough,
Casting inclusion [slag],
Ball mill iron variation,
Sulfur penetration crack of cast steel,
Carburization defects, etc.
The main products are:
General cast iron – Casting paint,
Gray cast iron – Casting paint,
Ball ground iron – casting paint,
Carbon steel – Casting paint,
Alloy steel – casting paint,
Colo Steel – Casting paint,
High manganese steel – casting paint,
Stainless steel – Casting paint,
Copper alloy – Casting paint,
Aluminum alloy – Casting paint,
Magnesium alloy – casting coating.
The principle of analysis
Castings stick to sand because the coating is not effective in blocking isolation, or coating and high temperature metal liquid chemical reaction.
- Poor adhesion of coating: coating spalling caused by sand filling vibration, resulting in sand sticking of casting,
- Large expansion coefficient of coating: when the coating is in contact with high temperature metal liquid, the volume expands and separates from the casting, resulting in sand sticking of the casting.
- The high temperature liquid metal oxidation react with coating and cast metal oxide generated, the coating and sand have extremely strong cohesiveness, strong adhesion to sand on the casting surface to form a series of low melting point compounds (such as thick wall and corner in casting, low melting point content more, the adhering sand layer more later), cause the adhering sand castings, sometimes, though not produce adhering sand, However, a layer of coating is adhered to the surface of the casting which is difficult to remove and produces adhesive ash.
Casting sand hole:
- There is sand falling into the casting mold.
- The coating has low strength, poor fire resistance, can not withstand the scouring of high temperature metal liquid, and the molding sand is involved in the casting.
Casting porosity: there are many reasons, the most common is because there are more large gas material in the casting, gas generation speed, paint or sand permeability is poor, gas is not eliminated in time.
Ningbo tianhui machine is a professional CNC machining factory with casting and forging capacity.
If you need quote for casting projects, please contact us.
发表评论Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!